SUBMISSIONS ARE CLOSED
THANK YOU FOR SENDING IN YOUR POEMS FOR OUR ANTHOLOGY
- All poems are to be submitted in a Microsoft Word document, .docx format in 12 point Times New Roman. Non-Word document submissions (eg. PDF) will not be accepted.
- Please include the following details in your submission:
Your full name
Your date of birth
Your country of residence
Your country of origin
Language of poem
Short bio of 100 words
Indicate if you are available and interested to attend the Asia Pacific Hospice Conference in *Kobe, Japan between 10 – 13 November 2021 to share your poetry, if you are invited to present. Travel and accommodation will be provided.
- Please submit no more than 3 poems per person. There is no word limit per poem.
- Please include a cover letter briefly explaining your reasons for submitting to this anthology and your personal experiences (if any) with palliative care and/or terminal illness.
- Once you have prepared the above, submit your poem to email@example.com.
Please note that all submitted poems will be published on this website at the end of the open call. Only selected poems will be chosen for publication in the anthology.
If you have any queries or concerns, please write to us directly here and we will get back to you.
*The date and region of the Asia Pacific Hospice Conference may be subjected to change due to the COVID-19 pandemic